Friday, April 6, 2012

Ladies...Let's Play Ball!

Let's get some basics out of the way... I'm a lady. I like to do my hair, put on cute skirts, and get all gussied-up. I like shopping. I like being tan. I like things that sparkle.

And I like sports.

I love cheering on my beloved Broncos as they get an interception and run 87 yards for a touchdown. I love watching someone get their first home run. I make my brackets. I get up early to watch the Olympics and the World Cup.

If you're anything like me, you're gonna really like this blog. Sports writers and commentators are great and all, but they're all guys. They analyze things way differently that we do, so I'm finally giving us "Sports Skirts" a voice.

So this is our kick-off, our first pitch, the gun shot, the tip-off. Join the action. To all my girls who can talk trash and stats and trades and picks with the best of 'em, this is for you.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no sports skirt by a long shot, but I look forward to hearing your trash talk. Maybe I'll learn something!

    ReplyDelete